Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus is the replacement. If Sane leaves I think we will buy someone of similar style. We then have a front three of hopefully Sane, Jesus and Sterling. All rotating across the front 3, all goal scorers and creators and all have the ability to take on players.

If Aguero wasn't here then Pep would start Jesus all the time and we would be taking about who we have as his backup.
I’m on about the way he plays, Jesus seems to be in around the box and doesn’t drop as deep as Aguero, who last night picked it up and scared the shit out of Kean etc running at them, Gabby just doesn’t instil that sort of fear.

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Sergio Aguero will start Tuesday’s Champions League tie with Dinamo Zagreb after being dropped to the bench at Goodison. [via @jamesrobsonES]

“I try to let them [Aguero and Jesus] both play. I know the guy who does not play is not happy... They are real friends. They respect each other. It's important Gabriel scores goals, and Sergio creates chances and scores goals. That is what we want.”

Jesus is very good but Sergio is special. He’s still top dog. Looks really sharp so far this season. His close control and dribbling are as good as they’ve ever been.

Cannot shoot to save his life at the moment.

Had 3 or 4 chances tonight, a couple on the weekend, 5 or 6 vs Everton and a couple vs. Norwich.

If he buried half of them he'd already have 20 goals this season. Don't know what's going on, the rest of his game is still great, it's probably just a patch of odd form, but he needs to sort it out.

Cannot shoot to save his life at the moment.

Had 3 or 4 chances tonight, a couple on the weekend, 5 or 6 vs Everton and a couple vs. Norwich.

If he buried half of them he'd already have 20 goals this season. Don't know what's going on, the rest of his game is still great, it's probably just a patch of odd form, but he needs to sort it out.

The Watford match was the most frustrating, De Bruyne could have had 5 assists if Aguero hadn’t been so wasteful.

Seems a little off it at the moment, at least where his finishing is concerned. Nothing crazy but he should probably take a seat at the weekend.

He had scored in every game so far this season and should never have been dropped when in such good form,never interupt him when he is on fire,technically he did score last night but it was disallowed

He had scored in every game so far this season and should never have been dropped when in such good form,never interupt him when he is on fire,technically he did score last night but it was disallowed
He didn't score last night, that's not what that word means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.