Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to keep scoring more goals, but it all depends on my teammates! If he passes to me it’s fine!” @aguerosergiokun reflects on a hat-trick and two records broken!

Pep Guardiola on @aguerosergiokun: "One of the best ever. No doubt. It was an honour to be there the day he broke the record. I've said many times before - he will die scoring goals!"

The most important thing is that he is an incredible person!”

This season there's no real player of the year candidate and I think if he can stay fit, with the team finding it's rhythm again, KDB, Bernardo, Mahrez all in form he could have that 30+ goal season he's been missing and a player of the year win to cap off an incredible career.

I think KDB will smash another of Henry’s records, which if he does, he’ll walk it!

If he played like that every game (which I think he could) -> he would have been regarded as one of the best of all time..
Along with Messi and Ronaldo..

Forget about goals, his overall play was brilliant - he was faster and stronger and doing everything..

If he needs rest - then rest him and play whenever he is able to play like that.. Quality > Quantity

Imagine if he plays like that against Madrid.. <3

If he played like that every game (which I think he could) -> he would have been regarded as one of the best of all time..
Along with Messi and Ronaldo..

Forget about goals, his overall play was brilliant - he was faster and stronger and doing everything..

If he needs rest - then rest him and play whenever he is able to play like that.. Quality > Quantity

Imagine if he plays like that against Madrid.. <3

He's absolutely amazing and a true legend but he's not even close to either of those 2 in terms of natural talent and ability.

The most important thing is that he is an incredible person!”

As a fan this was such an annoying cop-out of an answer. The interviewer really tee'd him up to tell us what really sets Sergio apart from other finishers, his movement, finishing, technique, consistency etc. and....urgh. Yes, we know he's a great person Pep, just give us a little morsel of insight from the best manager in the game about the best striker in the game.

The finishing was superb today but it wasn't just that, he was everywhere and their defenders will wake up in a cold sweat about him for weeks.

The hard work for Mahrez 2nd epitomised his display - he scored a hat trick whilst playing selflessly.

I fucking love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.