Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was noticeably more involved in the game once Jesus came on. I think both he and Jesus benefit from having someone who can fill in for them if either want to drop deep and support play. I think the big issue with playing these two together is that we're risking an injury which'd leave us with only one striker.

Without Sané and a woefully out of form Sterling Jesus and Kun should be starting most games together. I agree that only having two strikers does cause us issues with regards to potential injuries etc.

He was noticeably more involved in the game once Jesus came on. I think both he and Jesus benefit from having someone who can fill in for them if either want to drop deep and support play. I think the big issue with playing these two together is that we're risking an injury which'd leave us with only one striker.

We're at an even bigger risk of embarrassing ourselves further by not playing them together.

2 games, 5 goals, but only 4 pts!?

Clearly, he’s not the problem! We are lucky to watch him play football within 25m of the opposition goal.

But then we just go back to playing one striker again. It’s ridiculous they’ve played so few games together and particularly with Sterling playing so poorly on the left.

But then we just go back to playing one striker again. It’s ridiculous they’ve played so few games together and particularly with Sterling playing so poorly on the left.
My point was, that if we play them both and one gets injured, then we're back to one anyway. Except now we don't have the choice and whoever's left has to play 90 minutes every game across multiple competitions. I don't disagree that atm they both should be playing together but there's a big risk attached.

Would be made up if Sergio decided to stay for a few more years.

Whenever he comes off the bench he runs riot. Ultimate opportunist.
He's been an excellent role model to Jesus and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.