#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Karen clearly commenting without knowing what she's on about in regards to kane. Everyone's see clear as day how much he's been coming deep lately

Aguero stank the place out again but didn't look fit pep shouldn't be starting be running him into the ground straight back from. That said his touch was still very poor - the layoffs in the past couple of games have almost all gone straight to the other team. Won't matter for a while now cos Peps done him over
She knows squat all about football its funny. The anti Spurs shite just spouts out.

Kane has always been a team player, and the amount of defensive work he gets through too. He probably saves us ten goals a year from heading and kicking corners away as well.

As for Aguero I'm not sure why he was rushed back and played two games on the spin. We have made that mistake with Kane in the past

She knows squat all about football its funny. The anti Spurs shite just spouts out.

Kane has always been a team player, and the amount of defensive work he gets through too. He probably saves us ten goals a year from heading and kicking corners away as well.

As for Aguero I'm not sure why he was rushed back and played two games on the spin. We have made that mistake with Kane in the past
Who asked you fuckwit , stop following me about

They are both fantastic. Aguero is a great and Kane may get there too.

By the time Jesus is back we will be long out the title race,
Why would i when i have been a blue since 79 ?

Doesn’t matter you shouldn’t let your blind love for the club cloud your judgement , Kun is in the twilight of his career and every Injury he has which is a lot scares him of a yard of pace and ultimately he’s starting birth in the team

By the time Jesus is back we will be long out the title race,

Doesn’t matter you shouldn’t let your blind love for the club cloud your judgement , Kun is in the twilight of his career and every Injury he has which is a lot scares him of a yard of pace and ultimately he’s starting birth in the team
Wait and see how he comes back yet , you might be right but i dont agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.