Sergio Aguero announces his retirement | A thread to pay tribute

Heartbreaking announcement by Kun, love the little guy.

How lucky were we all to see him play at the height of his career, he gave us the single greatest moment in football history.

Have a long and happy retirement and keep coming baxk to see us.

Gutted for him to go out this way, should have been on his terms.

I went to an Independiente game 3 and a half years ago and their fans hoped he might end his career there, I did too.

For everything he achieved he will hold a special place in our history, and beyond that English football history, but he gave me the happiest moment of my life which I was lucky enough to share with my Dad.

Difficult to choose between the core group of players from that era, but gun to my head, he maybe just nudges David as my favourite ever player.

Last edited:
His best ever goal for us.

I still don’t know how he did that whilst looking at the corner flag.

To be fair, in the video City put on YouTube yesterday he admitted he was trying to put the ball into the box 'because Dzeko would be in there somewhere' then looked up and saw it was going straight in.

Love the little guy, right decision to retire. Not exactly a wasted career, started young in Argentina and made a massive impact in European football. My favourite ever City player I'd say.

To be fair, in the video City put on YouTube yesterday he admitted he was trying to put the ball into the box 'because Dzeko would be in there somewhere' then looked up and saw it was going straight in.

Love the little guy, right decision to retire. Not exactly a wasted career, started young in Argentina and made a massive impact in European football. My favourite ever City player I'd say.
He’s too modest at times. Maybe he was just putting it in the box, but somehow he smashed it in the corner from an impossible angle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.