Sergio Aguero exclusive interview

Aguero has scored 120 goals in 185 appearances during his four-and-a-half years at the Etihad

Surely those stats are wrong? If he's made 185 appearances in 4 and a half years that would put him at around 40 games a season average.

Surely those stats are wrong? If he's made 185 appearances in 4 and a half years that would put him at around 40 games a season average.
135 league plus 50 CL/EL/domestic cups.

We play over 50 competitive games most seasons and Sergio has had only one really bad season for injuries - the 13/14 season when he dipped to 23 Prem appearances, other than that he's managed 30+ league games each season.

135 league plus 50 CL/EL/domestic cups.

We play over 50 competitive games most seasons and Sergio has had only one really bad season for injuries - the 13/14 season when he dipped to 23 Prem appearances, other than that he's managed 30+ league games each season.

fair enough, didn't think he had scored or played that many. Just goes to show he's not as injury prone as people seem to think he is.

fair enough, didn't think he had scored or played that many. Just goes to show he's not as injury prone as people seem to think he is.
He's not , especially last season I think he only missed about 7 games, I just think the season before was bad as he never recovered and went from hamstring injury to hamstring injury. If I recall last season and this he's only had one hamstring injury all the others have been impact injuries .

Keep up the good work sergio. Would love him to get 100 premier league goals for us. If he does it by the end of this season we will win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.