Sergio Aguero exclusive interview

I appreciate everyone massively disliking Hannibalarez, but you can't deny he's an absolute gem of a footballer.
He's incredibly talented and ALWAYS seems to be fit. I'd probably prefer him in my squad because he's more reliable. But Kun is technically a more gifted football IMO.

During the extended telly version of the interview he admitted playing on after picking up the injury whilst playing for Argentina. Big mistake. His popularity with some Bluemooners will plummet to Danny Mills levels.

#whopayshiseffingwages?

Quite important that he learns that lesson to be honest.

In 18 months before the 2014 world cup, he had 4 major muscle tears.

In 18 months since then, after starting his new diet, he's only had 1 - The one he got playing for argentina playing against the club's advice.

Clearly what they've done has worked - he just needs to stick to it.

I appreciate everyone massively disliking Hannibalarez, but you can't deny he's an absolute gem of a footballer.
everyone is entitled to their opinions, suarez is an amazing player, a fully fit Sergio would outscore him 2-1 imo.
aguero is the ultimate forward ,no one in the prem comes near him, and only messi and Ronaldo are above him. imo

I'm not saying he isn't. But you can't also deny that in that particular season Aguero's scoring record against the top sides took the piss out of enamel monster's. I think if both players are at 100% fit and firing then Aguero is the better player, although I do recognise why you might think differently.

Quite important that he learns that lesson to be honest.

In 18 months before the 2014 world cup, he had 4 major muscle tears.

In 18 months since then, after starting his new diet, he's only had 1 - The one he got playing for argentina playing against the club's advice.

Clearly what they've done has worked - he just needs to stick to it.

I might be wrong but my impression is that many of his injuries are the result of being kicked or stretching to reach 50:50 balls.

I might be wrong but my impression is that many of his injuries are the result of being kicked or stretching to reach 50:50 balls.
Since his diet changed they are. He's picked up some kocks like the knee one from scott dann, or the landing awkwardly on his heel one he just came back from.

But the main problem from 2012-2014 was just a regular stream of muscle tears which have pretty much dried up now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.