Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I am not happy with Pep treating him like this.

Kun gave me my finest moment ever as a City fan,that first Title,all those years of shit, living in those fuckers shadow was ended that day.It wasn't just a Title win.

Kun is blue from head to Toe,he is not just a Legend,he is an ambassador.He should be finishing his career with us,getting his badges,meeting parents and selling City to parents of children coming to us.

I feel like Pep is treating him like shit,i am sorry to say.

Can not guarantee him game time,is saying we dont need you.Yet the same Man can not give enough game time to Sterling.

Kun gave me my finest moment ever as a City fan,that first Title,all those years of shit, living in those fuckers shadow was ended that day.It wasn't just a Title win.

Kun is blue from head to Toe,he is not just a Legend,he is an ambassador.He should be finishing his career with us,getting his badges,meeting parents and selling City to parents of children coming to us.

Can not guarantee him game time,is saying we dont need you.Yet the same Man can not give enough game time to Sterling.
Way to go slagging raz in yet another thread

How can he give him game time when he’s injured? And have you been asleep for the 5 games out 7 Sterling hasn’t started recently?

I think that's the ideal scenario. I wouldn't enjoy watching him play for another PL club.
Can you imagine the English media if he went to rags or dippers? All those snide remarks they have been making will be forgotten as they fawn over him and say what fools we were for letting him go.

Treating him like what? He has been injured/ill for a vast majority of the season.

Can you imagine the English media if he went to rags or dippers? All those snide remarks they have been making will be forgotten as they fawn over him and say what fools we were for letting him go.
He's done, his body is broken, we are letting him leave for a reason, he wants one last pay day, he will hardly play for whoever he signs for.

Way to go slagging raz in yet another thread
Come on Kaz Aguero is Blue through to his very core.

Sterling is blazing over from 6 yards out because he is sulking at not having wage parity with KDB.

You cut Aguero he would bleed blue.

Come on Kaz Aguero is Blue through to his very core.

Sterling is blazing over from 6 yards out because he is sulking at not having wage parity with KDB.

You cut Aguero he would bleed blue.
FFS - Sterling is deliberately sabotaging our season because he is jealous of KdB? - you are either a moron, troll or rag - I have read some shit on here but this is another level!

He's done, his body is broken, we are letting him leave for a reason, he wants one last pay day, he will hardly play for whoever he signs for.
It won't stop the media treating him as a god. Youve only got to look at the clowns the rags have signed over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.