Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Vinny left on his own accord didn't he?
He did and he told us in May, yet when our Laporte got injured 4 months later in September, our season effectively ended, and we were playing a past his best Otamendi and and out of position Dinho for the biggest games after wed chosen not to replace him.
What I mean is we had 4 months to sort that out and we didnt until 12 months later when we got Dias, weve had arguably longer to plan for Sergio and the season has already started.

BTW...Im not saying we should throw money at Kane for the hell of it - I am actually torn on it - I just think we should have been better prepared.

Sorry for him but that’s why we let him go.
Do we not let long serving players leave for free after so many years of service regardless ?
A golden handshake if you like enabling players to go and play wherever they chose and commanding the higher end salaries as no fee involved .
Pity Spurs don’t take the same approach!

Bad news for him but suppose it vindicates City's actions in letting him go even though it's not directly connected to his knee problems.

To be truthful, I am not really surprised. Don't get me wrong, for the rest of my life Kun will be a God to me: nobody could replicate what he did for us in his time here, but he's moved on and I can only wish him well. But his injuries were becoming more and more regular with the passing of time and these take their toll on the human body.

The man will always be a City legend and he will always be in my heart, too.

To be truthful, I am not really surprised. Don't get me wrong, for the rest of my life Kun will be a God to me: nobody could replicate what he did for us in his time here, but he's moved on and I can only wish him well. But his injuries were becoming more and more regular with the passing of time and these take their toll on the human body.

The man will always be a City legend and he will always be in my heart, too.
Good post the exact feelings felt by many, many blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.