Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Dizziness is setting in

Feel for sergio so much , wanted him to stay fit
It was always going to be a long shot, given his last 2-3 seasons with us. I'd like to see him retire now, rather than watch him struggling along, going from one injury to another. He doesn't deserve to finish his career like that. Remember him for what he was, not what he is now.

If I was him and if I wanted to eventually go home I would mutually terminate the contract and go to Independiente. Play on a less demanding scalle.

Aguero is my all time favourite player and I feel desperately sorry for him. His career seems to be fizzling out and he does not deserve that at all.

If I put my ruthless head on, I think the club did the right thing. I'd loved to have kept him on, but - as ever - the club show unerring judgement on players. We could no longer rely on him to be fit. As good as he is, he can't play when he is injured which is most of the time now.

I hope he can play for a decent chunk of the season, but he needs to think about what his body is saying to him. I hope when he does retire, it's at the top and not after another injury ravaged season.

His body is done. I know people weren't happy about him leaving but he would have spent most of the year on the treatment table. Not sure where his career goes after his stint at Barca as I doubt many would want him. Maybe back to Argentina?
I believe he was quoted as saying he wanted, at some time, to play for independiente again, his original club

I believe he was quoted as saying he wanted, at some time, to play for independiente again, his original club
It was.

I recall the thread on here blues were flapping about him saying it to an Argentine radio station after he signed a contract extension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.