Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Thought I was prepared for this announcement, turns out I wasn’t. That moment in the family stand with my 10 year old son is forever burned into my memory, and his. sergio, my greatest thanks for my greatest football moment. Sad but inevitable end of an era.
Me too, family stand with my son, second tier just about in line with Sergio when he struck the ball.

Well that's the whole spine of that team gone now, but look what they've done for the club. A remarkable striker with a remarkable strike rate. It makes sense now that since his injury has cleared up, we've kept him ticking over in training with only sporadic game time, doing our best for him and his future move, he fucking well deserves to go anywhere I say after what he's given us. Bye bye Sergio and thank you for all the goals, too many to mention, and you've had me off my seat more times than I can count (plenty against United lol). So farewell and all the best with your new venture. You will be sorely missed señor. Adios

47 pages before you know it. Haven't had the time to read them all yet (probably be 500 before I get chance). Over fifty years of watching City and this bloke is right at the top of the tree. So gutted but then it was the same with Merlin, Zabba and Vincent. Wish him every success and happiness wherever he goes. Just like to say that when he had his book signing, I managed to get through the queue for the book signing twice. Long story but my son has the ONLY book signed by both Sergio and his son, Benjamen. Managed to pinch a few seconds extra chat with THE GREATEST STRIKER THE PREMIER LEAGUE HAS EVER SEEN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.