Sergio Aguero Premier League Player Of The Month

hihosilva

Team supported
Manchester City
Manchester City's Sergio Aguero named Premier League Player of the Month for February
Striker scored two hat-tricks in February to help Man City return to top of table

Well done Sergio!

The dippers will be writing to the league demanding to know why Aguero hasn't been stripped of the award for alleged FFP breaches and it given to VVD.

I think he's City's standout candidate for player of the season. In the fall, Sterling seemed head and shoulders above everyone here and the most likely for the award.

Since then, there have been many twists and turns for the top 2 club's and the players forms. I think Van Dijk will win it but I won't be surprised if Aguero does instead.

I think he's City's standout candidate for player of the season. In the fall, Sterling seemed head and shoulders above everyone here and the most likely for the award.

Since then, there have been many twists and turns for the top 2 club's and the players forms. I think Van Dijk will win it but I won't be surprised if Aguero does instead.
I think Bernie has as good a chance as any City player. Can see him getting City PotY

I think Bernie has as good a chance as any City player. Can see him getting City PotY

Yes! I can't believe I didn't think of him. Didn't Guardiola say (a month ago or so) something like "It's Bernardo and then another 10". He never shys away from the ball when we are under pressure. He seems to come to the forefront when things get difficult, which is what you get from leaders.

Maybe you're right. He might well win the club's player of the year. Regarding the PFA player of the year, I think it's possible but Liverpool would have to capitulate before th3 deadline closes for either Aguero or Silva to win it, otherwise they would split the vote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.