Sergio Aguero to announce his retirement (pg51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that he has to retire at such a young age. He could have entertained fans at a lower level for another couple of years. Hope we get a Silva, Aguero testimonial

LVH is not unheard of in athletes as a result of training regimes,with Myocarditis being a potential side effect of the vaccine....it may well be possible that it pushes them over the edge.

i think your right and players are more athletics and train so hard and not with just the football
also manchester city players uses to do altitude training in air tanks for quicker recovery with injuries ?

we maybe finding out now about one of the side affect with covid-19 and the jabs
maybe this was why laporte took a long time to recover as well

aguero should hang on a bit longer with retirement if its not a long term problem
it could be this problem with other players and maybe a 2nd opinion should be asked for just to make double 100%

aguero should hang on a bit longer with retirement if its not a long term problem
it could be this problem with other players and maybe a 2nd opinion should be asked for just to make double 100%

He can come back here as a coach and remind a few where the net is!

I believe Khaldoon put on a private jet for Sergio at the weekend and was his guest for the grand prix.

God Bless you Kun and I wish you a happy retirement. Thanks for my greatest memory as a sports fan; not just only a City fan. Hope that you can come home sometime and get your rightful ovation along with Vinnie and David.

He can come back here as a coach and remind a few where the net is!

I believe Khaldoon put on a private jet for Sergio at the weekend and was his guest for the grand prix.
If he came back as a coach would probably get felled by a scouse brick..seriously though,as a coach, not sure his English was quite up to the mark when I heard him in interviews, maybe just shyness ?

It is really pissing me off that the man cannot announce his own fucking retirement.

After the career he has had the absolute minimum he deserves is to end it on his own terms.

Ballague, Alvarez, Romero and CityXtra and all the other twats trying to get clout and clicks by leaking or reporting it before he announces it can all get fucked.

A true city legend that will never be replaced. Even those on sadcafe are saying how great he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.