Sergio Aguero

AntonDonJuan said:
This is the sort of player we should be after.

The truly World Class players are out of our reach, but then there is the bracket below who could be persuaded to join and i think he falls into that bracket.

Let him become World Class with us, i'd pay whatever money Atletico wanted tbh

agreed with everything you said mate.

yes yes yes and yes please!!!

i dont care if the right price is 30 mill.. or 35,,, or 40.. who gives a f*** .. get him signed up. then focus on buying some class defenders...

citizens_1976 said:
Yawn. Not another Aguero thread.

egaltt.jpg

AntonDonJuan said:
This is the sort of player we should be after.

The truly World Class players are out of our reach, but then there is the bracket below who could be persuaded to join and i think he falls into that bracket.

Let him become World Class with us, i'd pay whatever money Atletico wanted tbh
I'd say hes already world class at 20 years old so I doubt we could tempt him here.
I would pay anything to see him here but just dont think it'll happen

You dont get it do you.........the big name players like Eto, Ribery Kaka ,Villa, just refuse to even consider signing for Hughes no matter what the wages.....this goes for Aguero too......they do not not want to know ....in fact Eto s agent has been given instructions not to return Hughes calls.I know this cos my cousin lives in Malaga and has a beer with Gerry Armstrong,he s told me this and more Re Elano bad mouthing Hughes all over the world.

mr bluesky said:
You dont get it do you.........the big name players like Eto, Ribery Kaka ,Villa, just refuse to even consider signing for Hughes no matter what the wages.....this goes for Aguero too......they do not not want to know ....in fact Eto s agent has been given instructions not to return Hughes calls.I know this cos my cousin lives in Malaga and has a beer with Gerry Armstrong,he s told me this and more Re Elano bad mouthing Hughes all over the world.

Not a fan of Mark Hughes r u....I may be wrong..

This guy is a top player. Get a big man up front, and have robbie and aguero sitting in behind. Both 2 footed and pacey and could quite easily swap sides to bamboozle the opposition! It's not like he is too expensive...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.