Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
StuBrennanMEN Stuart Brennan
@moorsey1983 I'm saying the Aguero deal will only go through if Tevez is sold. That is the info I'm getting solidly from City
40 seconds ago

Then again, judging by his latest, he's only just woken up and doesn't realize Corinthians have pulled out.

Just woken up to hear that Corinthians have pulled out of the deal and hope to try again in January. That leaves Aguero deal up in the air

LoveCity said:
@moorsey1983 I'm saying the Aguero deal will only go through if Tevez is sold. That is the info I'm getting solidly from City
40 seconds ago

Then again, judging by his latest, he's only just woken up and doesn't realize Corinthians have pulled out.
Let's hope this isn't solid at all. Would be a typical City moment to duck around on this and end up with neither.

This Aguero story is really testing my nerves. I wish we would just fucking sign him I really don't understand why this is not happening, I reckon Brennan might be on to something when he claims that City will only buy Aguero if Tevez is sold.

If that is true than this would be incredibly stupid and short sighted by City.

would be very suprised if we sign aguero without tevez sold tbh,have always said that,think ppl got WAY to excited and started counting their chickens wayyyy to early regarding aguero.

theres absolutely no guarantee tevez will be leaving as it seems no1 wants him and who has 50 mil?risky move for us to take by buying aguero for 40 mil and his wages with ade,tevez still on the books.

Tevez City said:
Thank you Carlitos

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BYDqGmBOJs[/youtube]

Welcome Aguero

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSYS7UJs6so[/youtube]

That Tevez video is quality. Lets hope Aguero (if he comes) can really fill the void Tevez will leave. It's unbelievable to think that happened all last season, and he was absent for a decent chunk; really makes people who claim we don't need to replace him look stupid. Class, Class player; just a shame I have more brain power in my little toe than he does, and as a rresult he is puppeted about by Kia.

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
40 seconds ago

Let's hope this isn't solid at all. Would be a typical City moment to duck around on this and end up with neither.

Tell me about it mate Aguero is a perfect replacement for Tevez who will defo leave. Hope we don't waste more time on Tevez :( get Aguero signed up City please :)

avoidconfusion said:
This Aguero story is really testing my nerves. I wish we would just fucking sign him I really don't understand why this is not happening, I reckon Brennan might be on to something when he claims that City will only buy Aguero if Tevez is sold.

If that is true than this would be incredibly stupid and short sighted by City.

I think we all wish we could 'just fckg sign him' but these things take time. Clearly (via TH and media reports) we are interested we just have to be patient.

Does it matter if he signs today tomorrow or next week ? No, as long as we get him thats all that matters.

Anyone any idea what kind of relationship if any has Tevez with Aguero. Would he be able to influence him in any way? I'm more convinced now than ever that those c**ts at Corinthians never had any intention of buying him. Maybe Kun would relish the prospect of surpassing his achievements for us! here's hoping. Anyway the whole saga is getting to the fucking annoying stage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.