Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
NiceN Sleazy said:
SouthStandStander said:
zeven said:
ah thanks for clarifying how betting works :)

id love to know for sure he was gonna sign. i would go and bang £600 on and make an easy £100. if i was in TH`s situation with the info he recieves id be a very rich man

i know its off topic, but how would the tax work on that £600 bet.

you do not pay tax when betting now, and that goes for winning bets. if i put that bet on at 1/6 i would get £700 back. not a penny less

SouthStandStander said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
SouthStandStander said:
id love to know for sure he was gonna sign. i would go and bang £600 on and make an easy £100. if i was in TH`s situation with the info he recieves id be a very rich man

you do not pay tax when betting now, and that goes for winning bets. if i put that bet on at 1/6 i would get £700 back. not a penny less

Thanks for that, thought that was just at the races, as you can tell I don't go to the bookies.
Hmmmmm, I have a spare few quid, I wonder??

mancitydreamteam said:
The dippers with there amazing history, 5 European cups and gerrard the greatest midfielder to ever live, just got beat 3 nil by hull. Haha

3357eqg.jpg
cushty.

NiceN Sleazy said:
SouthStandStander said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

Thanks for that, thought that was just at the races, as you can tell I don't go to the bookies.

A lot of highstreet bookies will limit your stake nowadays so you may have to lay it off with a couple. Also bear in mind that odds are directly affected by Market, to simplify if only 6 people had bet on Aguero to City and they all bet he was a yes, then the bookie adjusts the odds accordingly. Sometimes odds are a good indicator but often the Market goes through a period of being skewed when there is a lot of speculation.

Just a heads up blue, in case you were serious ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
NiceN Sleazy said:
SouthStandStander said:

A lot of highstreet bookies will limit your stake nowadays so you may have to lay it off with a couple. Also bear in mind that odds are directly affected by Market, to simplify if only 6 people had bet on Aguero to City and they all bet he was a yes, then the bookie adjusts the odds accordingly. Sometimes odds are a good indicator but often the Market goes through a period of being skewed when there is a lot of speculation.

Just a heads up blue, in case you were serious ;o)

Thanks for the heads up, lol.
By a few quid, I do mean just a few quid.
Laying bets off has gone right over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.