Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
But that's the whole point, all obvious wums that the mods do fuck all about.
Even if they are, and even if the mods ignore it, it doesn't mean we should all have to sit through page after page of it. Also, different people have different opinions on who is a WUM. A lot of people thought TH was one too. That doesn't mean people should be driving them from the forums for posting things. That's what mods exist for. Just report the posts and ignore them if you feel that strongly about it.

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
Had it all day, r u back and did you see Tyson last night.
Nah mate, still here listening to band at hotel supping some nice Rioja. ;-)

Back Thursday mate, thank fuck for wifi...
Thank fuck for Rioja ;-)
Couldn't see Tyson, followed it online, sounded like a cracker - will watch it when I get home, great win for him.

Madness that he could now get a Klitchko fight.

So i am not a City fan and i am a WUM because i passed info that i heard and it was about Aguero is flying to manchester? Ohh....right. Funny tbh...but it's not my problem if you are offended about that. You just have to laugh it off. i choose what i believe and you choose what you believe. It's not hard.

Maccite Blueite said:
you can take this as you want lads i really dont give a shit,but i know a lad whos in the land of America and just wana pass info on,hes had a meal wiv garry cook and he has sais aguero is done,if u wana cain me for that go ahead,but im telling ur all now i believe this lad,if this makes me itk statues great.but im just passing info on

WTF are you doing!!!
Talking about Aguero on the Aguero thread, this is the WUM hunt thread!!!!

Lol, hope your right pal, thanks for the snippet!

Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
Nah mate, still here listening to band at hotel supping some nice Rioja. ;-)

Back Thursday mate, thank fuck for wifi...
Thank fuck for Rioja ;-)
Couldn't see Tyson, followed it online, sounded like a cracker - will watch it when I get home, great win for him.

Spoke to him today, he said two years before he even thinks about it. He sparred recently with them both and they are to powerful. Sounds wise to me.

i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
Thank fuck for Rioja ;-)

Spoke to him today, he said two years before he even thinks about it. He sparred recently with them both and they are to powerful. Sounds wise to me.

I think its a very good idea, he's a quality prospect and definetly a potential future world champ but just think klitschko (apologies for spelling) will have to much for him at the minute.

B3nStr0ng said:
i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:

I think its a very good idea, he's a quality prospect and definetly a potential future world champ but just think klitschko (apologies for spelling) will have to much for him at the minute.
Got to agree, his own words they are to powerful,he's only 22, couple more years he will be a beast, already looking fitter.a year ago he would never ave gone 12 rounds.

Maccite Blueite said:
you can take this as you want lads i really dont give a shit,but i know a lad whos in the land of America and just wana pass info on,hes had a meal wiv garry cook and he has sais aguero is done,if u wana cain me for that go ahead,but im telling ur all now i believe this lad,if this makes me itk statues great.but im just passing info on

Yeah..thanks. I always take these with a pinch of salt myself. Even Tolmies post. And sometimes i dont believe it. But i dont start slagging someone because of it.

I believe and hope you are right.

i8rags said:
Got to agree, his own words they are to powerful,he's only 22, couple more years he will be a beast, already looking fitter.a year ago he would never ave gone 12 rounds.
I think he needs to do a fair bit of work on his fitness still. Didn't look to have much energy in that fight, he was just pawing at the guy for large portions. He seemed to be carrying excess fat and there isn't much definition to his muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.