Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
BlueCityfan said:
City, Mancini: "Per Aguero si chiude in settimana"

Roberto Mancini ne è certo: Sergio Aguero (23) sarà un giocatore del Manchester City. L'attuale tecnico dei "Citizens" non ha dubbi riguardo il trasferimento del "Kun" alla sua corte, che dovrebbe avvenire in settimana sempre secondo le sue parole. Tuttosport ha riportato le dichiarazioni dell'ex Inter dalla tournée americana della squadra inglese: "Non lo so perché non ho parlato ancora con nessuno. Si tratta di una questione che va risolta presto, forse nelle prossime ore. Si chiude in settimana? Penso probabilmente di sì". Verità o parole di circostanza? Lo scopriremo molto presto, con Juventus e Real Madrid alla finestra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757</a>

Translated:

Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".

Mancini is sure Aguero will be a City player!

Would love to say "only this" but to be honest Mancini sometimes comes across as if he does not really know what is going on. :)

Yeah..just realized it's the old article i think. What mancini said 2 days ago i think.

niall_mcfc said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
As i said it is my opinion and i respect everybody elses, I've wanted Aguero for a long time and would wet meself if we sign him. It's just there is something really sour in this saga and i've heard reports that real aren't interested as he is not the kind of striker they are after, also whilst writing this on SSN Swanson reporting from the US that Mancini HAS stated that the Aguero transfer Would depend on the Tevez outcome.

The only outcome and make everybody happy is a swap for Sniejder

Swanson may have said that but Mancini has said nothing of the sort. He said that he wants Aguero and that a bid will be made soon. If he wants to come then Aguero will be a City player before the window closes

Just going off what the Muppet was reporting from the US, where's he getting his quotes from???, Next time that Swanson comes on i'm putting me fist through me monitor GRrrrrr. So if we do end up then with both strikers at the club next season would he start both??? Tim vickery has said (allegedly) that they don't really link up well for Argentina.

mansour's tow ropes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Remain calm on Aguero, City are.
Could you give us a percentage of how much of this deal is done? And likewise with schneijder/nasri

cheers

And while you are at it can you find a cure for cancer and part the Red Sea and finally, the Euromillions numbers for Friday please.......as if!

Now tevez has pissed us round (again) I can see this deal happening unfortunately.

niall_mcfc said:
As i said it is my opinion and i respect everybody elses, I've wanted Aguero for a long time and would wet meself if we sign him. It's just there is something really sour in this saga and i've heard reports that real aren't interested as he is not the kind of striker they are after, also whilst writing this on SSN Swanson reporting from the US that Mancini HAS stated that the Aguero transfer Would depend on the Tevez outcome.

The only outcome and make everybody happy is a swap for Sniejder

Swanson may have said that but Mancini has said nothing of the sort. He said that he wants Aguero and that a bid will be made soon. If he wants to come then Aguero will be a City player before the window closes

Just going off what the Muppet was reporting from the US, where's he getting his quotes from???, Next time that Swanson comes on i'm putting me fist through me monitor GRrrrrr. So if we do end up then with both strikers at the club next season would he start both??? Tim vickery has said (allegedly) that they don't really link up well for Argentina.

Tevez will not be here come september 1st.

Blue man chu said:
Tired of hearing we are going to immently bid!

WTF. It's like having the girl of yr dreams but she just sits on the side of the bed & tells u how good it's gonna be! Don't tell people what yr going to do, just do it!

I would ignore 'immently'

sometimes bids are made and never released.

mancini isn't gonna balls this one up and say something stupid.

The cash is the easy bit, it's aguero what's the hard bit.. but at the moment it's fine and dandy.

Freestyler said:
Blue man chu said:

WTF. It's like having the girl of yr dreams but she just sits on the side of the bed & tells u how good it's gonna be! Don't tell people what yr going to do, just do it!

The cash is the easy bit, it's aguero what's the hard bit.. but at the moment it's fine and dandy.
why is aguero the hard bit mate? does he not want to come then??

Freestyler said:
Blue man chu said:

Is the word 'bid' getting lost in translation here, when Bobby actually means 'deal'?
Just a thought.

Seems to be a bit of money going on Aguero to Real Madrid,now 5-2 on Skybet, we remain at 1-4, hope this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.