Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayrshire_blue said:
Because imo we are very wary of buying him whilst tevez, adebayor, bellamy and RSC are still on our books. Never mind Dzeko and balotelli. If it was as simple as us needing a striker, this deal would almost certainly be finalized by now. Somewhere inside the FFPR are holding us back. All imo of course.

But I don't think any of Tevez/Ade/Bellers/RSC work against us under FFP rules do they because they were signed before a certain date?

Blue Haze said:
Excellent news.

It sounds like Mancini is really sold on him, but the trick is Cook and co. making the financing work.

Make it work, Cookie. :)
Or getting lucky and hoping that no one else like Real Madrid come in for him.

Marvin said:
Blue Haze said:
Excellent news.

It sounds like Mancini is really sold on him, but the trick is Cook and co. making the financing work.

For the last fucking time, he's NOT going to Real Ma-Fucking-drid!

And you can bookmark that.

LoveCity said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Because imo we are very wary of buying him whilst tevez, adebayor, bellamy and RSC are still on our books. Never mind Dzeko and balotelli. If it was as simple as us needing a striker, this deal would almost certainly be finalized by now. Somewhere inside the FFPR are holding us back. All imo of course.

But I don't think any of Tevez/Ade/Bellers/RSC work against us under FFP rules do they because they were signed before a certain date?

But the signing of Aguero would, it is my impression that Cook, the chairman and co would rather get some money coming in before we buy big. I could well be wrong 100%, and I want to be because I want Aguero at City. However 40m is a lot of money without any big sales to balance the books.

DSonBlue said:
Marvin said:
Blue Haze said:
Excellent news.

Explain then? You can't just assert something and expect people to believe unless they have good reason

Aguero going to Real Madrid would be like Kompany going to United.

It's not going to happen.

Marvin said:
DSonBlue said:
Marvin said:

Explain then? You can't just assert something and expect people to believe unless they have good reason

This. If Real Madrid match his release clause, why not?

Scoople said:
It would be better to get Tevez out first.

Having his replacement already in place could affect the sale value of Tevez.

We have no other option. We can't afford to wait on something which might not materialise for weeks, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.