Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
What times the plane gonna land? Im off to sleep gonna put alarm on my phone, want to be awake for this special moment lol

Brilliant. What's the flight tracker website? I've never stalked a flight before but first time for everything.

I signed in at 12am ish and have read the whole 58 pages so far, not missing out one post! I like to think i'm committed but it's 3:09am and i'm struggling to keep my eyes open so will have to call it a night! Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I will see on SSN that he has landed!

all 58 fucking pages? Wow. That's why you ask for updates. Theres always one nice person in the community that'll fill you in.

jjeangi said:
all 58 fucking pages? Wow. That's why you ask for updates. Theres always one nice person in the community that'll fill you in.

I also know how annoying it is when your reading through a thread and some lazy get pops up asking for an update cause "They've been out all day!" So I just troll through it all instead, plus it's more interesting that way!

Chevelle said:
Thats it I am editing my FIFA 11 team as soon as I get home from work to add Aguero, what rating does he currently having on there? Must be at least 82? Once he is at city he will be 86!

I put him on my City team after he handed in his transfer request. We won the league. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.