Sergio Aguero

Marvin said:
He got injured on the 14th Dec and City originally advised it would be a 4 to 8 week job. More recently Pellegrini has talked about some time in January.

As he's not yet back in full training, I've just listed below possible comeback dates as you'd think he'd need a week in full training at least before he's ready for a place in the squad.

Saturday 18th Jan, Cardiff City Home is 5 weeks away, then
Tuesday 21st Jan, WHU League Cup semi Away
Sat 25th Jan is the 4th Round of the FA Cup
Wed 29th Jan Spurs away

I think he will be back before Cardiff

Ducado said:
Marvin said:
He got injured on the 14th Dec and City originally advised it would be a 4 to 8 week job. More recently Pellegrini has talked about some time in January.

As he's not yet back in full training, I've just listed below possible comeback dates as you'd think he'd need a week in full training at least before he's ready for a place in the squad.

Wed 29th Jan Spurs away

Really ?

kippaxblue76 said:
Ducado said:
Marvin said:

Wed 29th Jan Spurs away

Really ?

Only my opinion

We have managed to cope brilliantly without him so far, including some tough games. Although the fluidity has been lacking at times we are still getting the right results. Hopefully it continues and Sergio can ease back into things and pick up where he let off!!!

supercity88 said:
We have managed to cope brilliantly without him so far, including some tough games. Although the fluidity has been lacking at times we are still getting the right results. Hopefully it continues and Sergio can ease back into things and pick up where he let off!!!
agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.