Sergio Aguero's Boots

Very nice. It suggests that he doesn't need to wear fluorescent boots to get noticed, he lets his football do the talking. Much classier than those pink abominations Nicklas Bendtner has used:

nicklas_bendtner_28_662634a.jpg

Aguero wears new Puma boots that are blacked put as he doesn't have a boot deal at the moment, during the Copa America and pre season he tested various boots, including Nike, his previous sponsor, and thus changing of boots are what contributed to his blisters which saw him miss out on the Community Shield

Yaya has Nike boots from a couple of years ago by the looks as the look quite tatty in close up views and aren't any of the current colour schemes used

bluecityboy said:
Did anybody realize that Silva changed his boots at least for the last game?
Never noticed Silva with different boots always some sort of F50, he goes through loads of colous: blue & white, black & yellow, purple & orange!

bumbleblue said:
What were those yellow things lescott had on... PMSL when i saw them saturday .
Erm... they were ORANGE!

You'll have to ask the Majician (DS) he gets them for SKA<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 pm --<br /><br />
bumbleblue said:
What were those yellow things lescott had on... PMSL when i saw them saturday .

they might be yellow, all I know he's playing well in them couldn't give a s***e if they were PINK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.