Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure that Pep is not involved in running our transfer business, I think most are just giving opinions which is the idea of the forum TBF.
No way he is in a Mancini situation where he doesn't decide who he wants. He has 110% say in the players that are signed. You think Txiki would make the call on signing "

No way he is in a Mancini situation where he doesn't decide who he wants. He has 110% say in the players that are signed. You think Txiki would make the call on signing "
Tixki does I think have the final say.
Pep wanted Kane , Txiki thought Haaland was the better long term investment for the club.
But at the end of the day they are best mates, so they hardly going to piss each other off.

Wrong!! Pep will ask for a certain target, the transfer business will be conducted by Txiki and his team, Pep will not be involved in the fee the salary or the addons he will not be involved in negotiations. Expressing an interest is not transfer business he is simply requesting what he would like.
Pep has stated himself on many occasions, he does not get involved in transfers.

Don't think that was what was said or suggested.

35 million for Zinchenko, peanuts?

Wow, can I have some of what your on!!
It was 32 million. That is not alot of money for a Ukraine Captain (who has over 50 caps) and someone who offers the versatility Zinchenko offers. When Brighton are asking 55m+ for Cucurella, Leicester are asking for 75m for Fofana and 60 for Maddison then you have to question why we couldnt squeeze atleast 45-50 for Zin. Didn't Liverpool get 25m for Brewster?

None of those players mentioned have played in a Champions League Final, captained their country and have got the experience Zin has got. They aren't anywhere near as good technically as him either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.