Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is better? (I know barely anything about either player):

- sign Gomez and keep him as a rotation option
- sign Gomez, loan him out to Girona & sign Guerreiro as a rotation option

With the links to Guerreiro getting stronger today, it feels like we’re going to take the 2nd option.
I vote 1 up until we sign another left back and if he’s better suited, then 2 can happen.

Don't see how there can be a conversation as to whether he goes to Girona or becomes our 3rd fullback who can expect 20-30 appearances. There's a significant difference in levels there.

How much did Andy Robertson cost the dippers from hull?
technically he was a championship left back.

Don't see how there can be a conversation as to whether he goes to Girona or becomes our 3rd fullback who can expect 20-30 appearances. There's a significant difference in levels there.

technically he was a championship left back.
Exactly my point. You said we were paying the price of a championship left back, and I was asking how much Robertson was. A championship left back who hasn’t turned out too bad

Risky bet, totally untested at our level. He is one injury away from starting in a CL knockout game against one of the best team in the world
Bollocks. He’s untested but it’s not risky. We’d easily make our money back at this price.

Lmao. Who is this? Did we buy him because he is Spanish? Why didn’t we go for Raum? I don’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.