Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The right sided ones are a total of 8 appearances so it'd have to be a push for him to go over there but interestingly the central midfield ones are a decent number so maybe he's very similar in playing style to Zin as that gives the impression of a full back thats happy to step inside much like we see Cancelo and more recently Walker do.

Feels like another Angeliño. If I had to guess, he'll stay for a bit but Pep won't use him much and he'll be loaned out in January.

Quite often see comments like 'why can't we find cheap unproven players like Andy Robertson and make them regulars'.

Similar fee, similar level, slightly younger, plenty of minutes available, let's see what he can do. Angelino's issue wasn't Pep, it was his lack of patience. This kid might have more, he might also turn out to be a better player.

Assuming he signs, then I hope he stays this season to get used to our style of play and also to provide an extra body, as our squad looks pretty light in terms of numbers. Seems like he's quite versatile and can play in a few positions.

We have to keep him at the club. It doesn't make sense to loan him out in my opinion. He's had his education at Barcelona and played at Dortmund and Anderlecht under Vinnie so he's had enough experience to come in and be involved with our first team, despite his age. He looks very versatile. He's quick and excellent on the ball. He is similar to Cancelo in that he looks like he has a natural desire to go forwards and create things.

Quite often see comments like 'why can't we find cheap unproven players like Andy Robertson and make them regulars'.

Similar fee, similar level, slightly younger, plenty of minutes available, let's see what he can do. Angelino's issue wasn't Pep, it was his lack of patience. This kid might have more, he might also turn out to be a better player.
NO Angelino's issue was that he had no pace either to beat the marker and put in a cross or to get back to defend. this guy seems to have that in abundance

Left footed, looks pacy, decent touch, young, played in a top European league, good price (if he 'fails' we should get most or all of our money back - or make a profit !!), squad player initially......all sounds pretty good to me and just what we need

The right sided ones are a total of 8 appearances so it'd have to be a push for him to go over there but interestingly the central midfield ones are a decent number so maybe he's very similar in playing style to Zin as that gives the impression of a full back thats happy to step inside much like we see Cancelo and more recently Walker do.

If he has similar playing style Zin god help us. I waited patiently to get that none attacking, none defensive full back out through the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.