Sergio is fit for Sunday

dennishasdoneit said:
futcher twins said:
bored at work said:
Carroll always seems to score against us!

Is this actually true? Does anyone have any stats?

i,ll give you one stat.
the "goal" he scored against us at anfield, game before the rags semi, was of course an own goal by kolarov,, carroll didn,t touch it, sky sports knew this but decided to give it to the golden boy( as he then was ) anyway.

cant recall any other goals but i ,m prob. wrong.

he scored another in that game, he also scored against us last season at the Etihad, he also scored against us for Newcastle, he's going to be a real challenge.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
dennishasdoneit said:
futcher twins said:

i,ll give you one stat.
the "goal" he scored against us at anfield, game before the rags semi, was of course an own goal by kolarov,, carroll didn,t touch it, sky sports knew this but decided to give it to the golden boy( as he then was ) anyway.

cant recall any other goals but i ,m prob. wrong.

he scored another in that game, he also scored against us last season at the Etihad, he also scored against us for Newcastle, he's going to be a real challenge.

He was arguably playing in better teams then, with better service, with something to play for, Sunday, West Ham have nothing to play for, even if Fat Sam tries to gee them up to be party poopers, half of them will mentally, be on holiday, same for Newcastle, it will hopefully be all over by half time.

futcher twins said:
bored at work said:
mac said:
First we all want a clean sheet.if we score then that is an added bonus.keep it tight Vinny.

Carroll always seems to score against us!

Dunno but I seem to remember Vinny had him in his pocket in the 2011/2 home game v Liverpool. To be honest, I don't recall if he had even togged out against us since.

jared said:
jknight said:
Is Navas fit? May come in handy if West Ham are doing some serious bus parking
Well we just need a point. If west ham decide to park the bus it would suit us. We park the bus too. 0-0 draw would be great. Unless Liverpool scores 15 goals or something

Yeah, because we love agricultural football and would be happy to win it on an anti-climax. You and Fat Sam would make good bedfellows.

Of course he should start, our best forward in a game to win the league? Manuel's said he's fit, so he plays... End of for me

I think football should be like the last day in the Tour De France and that is who ever is in the lead the day before will be champion. Come big Sam be a man and fuck Binapool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.