Sergio leaving in 2020

Ideally, Aguero leaves at the top, rather than have one season too many, and be reduced to the odd cameo appearance. However, it's never quite as easy as that, so as somebody has already mentioned, the decision might be made for him, and he leaves slightly earlier than expected.

Ideally, Aguero leaves at the top, rather than have one season too many, and be reduced to the odd cameo appearance. However, it's never quite as easy as that, so as somebody has already mentioned, the decision might be made for him, and he leaves slightly earlier than expected.
I think the problem is that once his contract starts winding down the club have to start planning for the future. That means looking for a replacement and elevating Jesus to the main striker. I just don’t think those two final seasons would pan out the way that Sergio would hope

Why would anybody begrudge arguably our greatest ever player to go back to his boyhood club after giving his best 10 years for us. It's the equivalent of me playing for Barcelona for 10 years and winning loads but wanting to come back and play for my beloved blues. Absolute legend who has never caused the club a moments aggro and given 100% all the time he's worn that famous sky blue shirt. He deserves this.

It would be great if he left with 2 or 3 more league titles, cups and perhaps Champions League winners medal. Fitting for such a superb player.

Why would anybody begrudge arguably our greatest ever player to go back to his boyhood club after giving his best 10 years for us. It's the equivalent of me playing for Barcelona for 10 years and winning loads but wanting to come back and play for my beloved blues. Absolute legend who has never caused the club a moments aggro and given 100% all the time he's worn that famous sky blue shirt. He deserves this.
Spot on.
Enjoy watching him for two more years then wish him all the best

Bang on the money this....... 10 years is an eternity in modern day football. And loyalty has long since gone from the game. An absolute legend of the league and one of ours. He deserves to do whatever he likes, when he likes after what he's contributed to us.

Sergio has shown loyalty in an age when there is little of it about. He could have easily gone to Madrid or Barca if he wanted. He's a legend and will leave whenever he chooses with the blessing of all City fans. If he just spends the next two years helping to develop Gabriel Jesus then that'll do for me.

Sergio has shown loyalty in an age when there is little of it about. He could have easily gone to Madrid or Barca if he wanted. He's a legend and will leave whenever he chooses with the blessing of all City fans. If he just spends the next two years helping to develop Gabriel Jesus then that'll do for me.

I'm not sure it would do for Sergio though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.