Sergio Ramos

bugsyblue said:
Not wanting to shoot the messanger but I find it hard to beleive the best young right back in world football, who apparently has a 120 million buy out clause in his contract at Madrid, would be sold to us. One he would surely cost a fortune? Second I couldn't see him signing for us when Madrid are starting a new era?

However I'm smiling at the prospect!

The other thing and most important to Mardrid he sells shirts - so they will want the full fee.

Well, don't mean to doubt you mate but I just can't see this happening.

He seems to me the kind of player that would struggle in the prem anyway. I'm not trying to knock the lad I think he's world class, not any joker can start for Spain, but I just can't see it happening.

dont think its a itk... think rmab has seen that real are going for maicon,, and will be challenging ramos for right back... so its a natural discussion

cant say i have seen much of him, but when told about him i only hear good reports. this is the first time ive heard people not liking him as a player tbh. i presume he has elements of class about him but zabaleta has done a fine job for us so would ramos really be worth replacing him?

RealMancsAreBlue said:
My 'sauce' works at the club and I wouldnt bother believing it but he did mention Gareth Barry a week before we signed him, I didnt mention it myself because I thought he was waffling flannel, bear in mind he might just have got lucky !

Why not include these rumours in the blogs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.