Sergio Ramos

Quite apart from the age and the wages involved, just imagine how he would be refereed for City compared to what he gets away with for Madrid?
I’d wager it would be something like how refs went looking for Mario with their cards already halfway out of their pocket when he played for us. Amazingly he was treated much more indulgently by officials when he was Liverpool’s scapegoat for a season

A bad example as a player always goes with very bad faith and predimposed to hurt, the boy is a bully, I hope he comes to the premiere and they put him in his place, a bad example as a person off the field and bad attitudes on the field, Noo for me thanks

Would take him before messi if we had to choose.

why?

his mentality would do some of our players the world of good. Laporte, Dias and Ake could learn a lot from him about how to hold your head up and be of a certain prestige.
Probably play as much as Hargreaves but I could live with that.

Would take him before messi if we had to choose.

why?

his mentality would do some of our players the world of good. Laporte, Dias and Ake could learn a lot from him about how to hold your head up and be of a certain prestige.
Probably play as much as Hargreaves but I could live with that.
I'm hoping you got the 'like' purely for the humour factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.