Sergio Ramos

Good for PSG imo, if they go to a back three/ Also Hakimi is a great signing they did not really have much to offer on fullback position last year, Hakimi certainly is an upgrade at fullback or wingback.

Ramos, Wijnaldum, Donnaruma zero transfer fee and Hakimi for around 55m pounds, I have a feeling the Qatar owners want to have a strong go at CL the year where they host the World Cup just months after the CL final in May 2022.
Would certainly be a great "promotion" of Qatar to lift the CL...
Can even see a cheeky "bid" for Messi...

Pochettino must deliver imo great CL result next season thats why I do not see them selling Mbappe this summer but that would be a painful pill to swallow if he leaves for free next summer, they must be heavily pressure him sooner or later with some crazy financial renewal offer if situation gets desperate, but the French League 1 is not really a great league for players like Mbappe it does not have the global reach simply PL or even La Liga has. Neymar seem to be content probably knows well enough current Barca could never afford to get him back:D) and he probably doesnt not have problem with the league as he is not tackled that hard over there as would be in a stronger league.

Still for them not to win the league last season its madness, bit like if our strongest rival would be Spurs/Arsenal, and we would come second. And Lille actually nowhere near has the same financial strength as Spurs/Arsenal, nowhere near ...
Terrible signing. I could see within 5 mins of watching him play against Chelsea last season that his legs have gone.

Shame, I think he would have been a good stop-gap solution if Laporte comes back from the Euros and asks to leave with an offer from Madrid, it would have stopped us having to dive straight back into the market for a position we've got a very hot and cold record on. Not sure he's at the very top level any more after a few injuries, but would have been more than good enough as a no.3 choice and his leadership, experience and out and out drive to win could have been very useful to have around some of our younger players.
He would be destroyed in the Premier League.

PSG were favorites to land him weeks ago. And someone told you Messi is staying at Barcelona? Can you ask them this: what are tonight's lottery numbers?
Fuck u dh.
You and dicks like you are the reason why people don't post what they hear.
It's a forum where people discuss what they have heard or know.
You sir are a prick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.