Serie A 2013/14 thread

afhald

1372447216.jpg

The 2013–14 Serie A (known as the Serie A TIM for sponsorship reasons) is the 82nd season since its establishment and the 4th since its organization under a league committee separate from Serie B. It will begin on 24 August 2013 and conclude on 18 May 2014. As in the previous years, Nike will provide the official ball for all matches, with a new Nike Incyte Serie A model to be used throughout the season for all matches.

A total of 20 teams will contest the league, comprising 17 sides from the 2012–13 season and three promoted from the 2012–13 Serie B. Pescara finished a one year cameo appearance and returned to Serie B whereas Siena and Palermo concluded 2 and 9 years respectively in the top flight.

Relegated teams will be replaced by Serie B champions Sassuolo, runner-ups Hellas Verona and play-off winner Livorno. Hellas Verona return to Serie A after 11 years, Livorno after 4 seasons whereas Sassuolo will make their Serie A debut.

For the first time in Serie A history, there will be 5 derbies among teams of the same city: Milan (Internazionale and Milan), Turin (Juventus and Torino), Rome (Lazio and Roma), Genoa (Genoa and Sampdoria) and Verona (Chievo and Hellas Verona).

4582377c11a1874b5933f5b8c8b3a188.png

Pigeonho said:
Be good for Nige to have an injury-free season and show the league what he's about so hope he has a good season. Interesting to see how Napoli fair, too.
I'm looking forward to watch Fiorentina, they have a pretty good team so far.

Napoli and Fiorentina, 1 + 2!

I hope.

Unfortunately don't have ESPN any more though.

I´m rooting for Napoli as well, my prediction, 1. Napoli(more hopeful than anything) 2. Juventus, 3. Milan, 4. Fiorentina, 5. Inter, 6. Roma, 7. Lazio, 8, Udinese.

Napoli have become my second team ever since we played them in the CL, so I am hoping for Napoli to win the league.

If they cannot do it I am rooting for Milan with Balotelli hopefully top scorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.