Serie A 2013/14 thread

nehe11 said:
afhald said:
ACMilan said:
watch the market. 2-3 great signings coming up
Are you counting Silvestre too?
Honda, Poli etc are not good enough to get Milan a second place and lets not forget Flamini leaving.

agree, dont think these players are good enough if milan want to be at the top again.

Looking forward to seeing napoli and roma next year, with players like higuain and strootman playing

honda, ljajic and when we secure CL, you'll see a pleasant surprise MF signing at Milan

cmdub said:
ACMilan said:
honda, ljajic and when we secure CL, you'll see a pleasant surprise MF signing at Milan
O yeah whose that?

it's a surprise!!!! :)

I wish I knew who... it's merely been hinted at by Galliani, and realistically makes sense. Without the CL money, we wont spend.

Id be happy w just Honda and Ljajic, but we do need one more strong MF piece

ACMilan said:

I've heard we and United are interested in Ljajic, are you pretty confident of getting him?

I think Juventus, now that they've bought some good strikers, will be too good next season not to win the league.

Though Benitez at Napoli and Mazzarri at Inter could make things interesting.

ACMilan said:
On paper it sounds good but I still believe Napoli have the better squad, and the better manager in my opinion. I still think you will battle with Fiorentina for the 3rd spot, just like last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.