Serie A 2013/14 thread

Juventus are not as good as last year, maybe because Pirlo has declined slightly, but don't think Tevez was the right player for them. They should have got Jovetic. I thought Fiorentina would get something out of the match beforehand, but after Juve got the first two I wrote the game off, tuned into see Joaquin get the third goal. Good win and now puts Roma 4 points clear. Would be nice to see Roma win it.

I thought Juve were gonna be really good this year, seem to be under performing greatly.

NoahCity said:
I thought Juve were gonna be really good this year, seem to be under performing greatly.

I think their midfield a bit powder puff. Piro to me looking a bit past it now and they lack a true great playmaker. Thought tevez have more of impact their but he not in great form for them at the moment.

gooner2 said:
NoahCity said:

I think their midfield a bit powder puff. Piro to me looking a bit past it now and they lack a true great playmaker. Thought tevez have more of impact their but he not in great form for them at the moment.
Pirlo and Tevez have been their best players this season

gooner2 said:
NoahCity said:

Pick any three from from Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba and Marchisio, and it will beat any three from Arsenal or City. Juventus, as dislikeable as they are, are a phenomenal side again. They truly are the Man United of Italy, in every sense. I have no doubt they will catch Roma who aren't good enough to win the title yet. They are in great form while Juve are in a poor patch.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ACMilan said:
Giuseppe Rossi is back.

Very back.

8 goals in 8 games. 3 today v Juve.

Love it

Juve made a right six and fourpence of that game. Typical Italians - 2-0 up so stop playing!!

Watching it I just thought this is what City would have done a few years ago,complete failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.