Serie A 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly Serie A (but we don't have a Serie C thread!)....

Anyone fancy sticking a few bob on a Pro Piacenza comeback in the second half? Seems that Piacenza only have 8 players on the pitch (financial issues).

Just read up on this, the 8 players are aged 16-19years old. That can't be good for them, should never have been allowed to take place.

Looks like the opposition have done the sensible thing and eased up, only scored 1 on 17 2nd half minutes.

Lazio just taken the lead against Roma, with our old friend Felipe Caicedo scoring. Not sure what surprised me more, the calmness of his finish or the fact that he was able to vault the advertising hoarding in his celebration. Go for the salad, Felipe.

Lazio just taken the lead against Roma, with our old friend Felipe Caicedo scoring. Not sure what surprised me more, the calmness of his finish or the fact that he was able to vault the advertising hoarding in his celebration. Go for the salad, Felipe.
He could actually have been a great striker if he wasn't such a natural fat ****.

He had to be, to support all that fat without serious health issues.

felipaoymariagarcia-386a67a213548244eca51c272933d6eb-300x200.jpg

I'll let you tell him, and no talk of punching above his weight. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.