Serie A clubs can only sign 1 Non-EU player per season.

i find it pretty good to be honest, particularly from an italian view.
i watch serie a regular, and in the last 5-10 years, all these south americans have drained the league out, good they maybe, but isnt good for their countries chances of being a force again, as all there current national team best side of 30!
its mainly teams like palermo, napoli, catania who bring these players over and sell them for big bucks
eg: amauri, cavani, maxi lopez, etc

NewbBlue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah what the fuck did he ever win

Oh yeah everything including the last World Cup
Who the fuck said he never won? He sure fucked it up this time. Maybe that's why he's not their coach anymore.

Leaving Balotelli and Totti at home? Seriously?

Balotelli who could fight himself while asleep in a straight jacket, who hardly played a game towards end of season and was left out of Champs league final because Mourinho didnt want him disruting the team and Totti the MOST overrated player of his generation who was injured towards the end of the season

as blue boy mentioned ballotelli, he IS a bad character and would cause dressiong room unrest.
people on here saying thatd be robinho, so why do they want balotelli?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
NewbBlue said:
Who the fuck said he never won? He sure fucked it up this time. Maybe that's why he's not their coach anymore.

Leaving Balotelli and Totti at home? Cassano? Seriously?

Balotelli who could fight himself while asleep in a straight jacket, who hardly played a game towards end of season and was left out of Champs league final because Mourinho didnt want him disruting the team and Totti the MOST overrated player of his generation who was injured towards the end of the season

Yeah, you're so totally right that the coach fucking resigned and Italians are criticizing him for not taking Balotelli and Totti. He failed to the extent that he took the blame rightly assigned to him:

But Lippi didn't blame the officials, preferring to take the rap for Italy's failure to qualify for the second round. "I take all responsibility, all responsibility for what happened," said Lippi. "If a team turns up at such an important game like tonight with terror in their heart and their legs, and is unable to express its ability, it's because the coach didn't train the team as he should. I failed to train the team well enough, they weren't ready for such an important match. For an hour and 15 minutes, for psychological reasons I think, nothing worked."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/65002,sport,football,marcello-lippi-takes-the-blame-after-italy-world-cup-exit#ixzz0sdin7fAo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/65002,spo ... z0sdin7fAo</a>

But what the fuck does he know compared to BoyBlue on Blue Moon? LOL

Italy left their best talents at home, and in their most dearly needed area: attack. They could not afford to leave guys like Balotelli and Totti at home, as they demonstrated.

NewbBlue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Yeah, you're so totally right that the coach fucking resigned and Italians are criticizing him for not taking Balotelli and Totti. He failed to the extent that he took the blame rightly assigned to him:

But Lippi didn't blame the officials, preferring to take the rap for Italy's failure to qualify for the second round. "I take all responsibility, all responsibility for what happened," said Lippi. "If a team turns up at such an important game like tonight with terror in their heart and their legs, and is unable to express its ability, it's because the coach didn't train the team as he should. I failed to train the team well enough, they weren't ready for such an important match. For an hour and 15 minutes, for psychological reasons I think, nothing worked."

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/65002,sport,football,marcello-lippi-takes-the-blame-after-italy-world-cup-exit#ixzz0sdin7fAo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/65002,spo ... z0sdin7fAo</a>

But what the fuck does he know compared to BoyBlue on Blue Moon? LOL

Italy left their best talents at home, and in their most dearly needed area: attack. They could not afford to leave guys like Balotelli and Totti at home, as they demonstrated.

Oh no not quotes from the manager!!!!

Of course they gonna criticize him for not taking them when they knocked out in group stage they probably blaming other things as well

No manager would of taken Balotelli after his season of self indulging bollocks

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Oh no not quotes from the manager!!!!

Of course they gonna criticize him for not taking them when they knocked out in group stage they probably blaming other things as well

No manager would of taken Balotelli after his season of self indulging bollocks

Mancini talks well about Balotelli. Regardless of whether you like Balotelli or not, he was needed. Regardless of whether you think he was needed, Totti and Cassano were definitely needed.

Whats the source for this story? I thought something like this had been implemented in Siera A 4/5 years ago?

A few facts

The countries with the most people of Italian descent are

Argentina and Brazil in fact more Italians emigrated to Brazil than any other country including the USA

depps said:
Whats the source for this story? I thought something like this had been implemented in Siera A 4/5 years ago?

Here's one
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/jul03d.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/jul03d.html</a>

New EU limit 'dumbest thing to do'
Saturday 3 July, 2010
Fiorentina and Palermo have been particularly harsh on the “astounding” limit on non-EU players. “The FIGC are incompetent.”
Italian football aims to focus more on youth academies and homegrown talent after the World Cup exit.

The FIGC took action yesterday by introducing rules reducing the number of non-EU signings from two to just one per season.

“It’s terrible news and is utterly astounding,” said Fiorentina director of sport Pantaleo Corvino.

“If anything, we’re proving how far behind we are compared to Spain, Germany and France.

“All the clubs had planned their transfer campaigns based on two non-EU players being available, but overnight the rules changed completely. We’re all perplexed.”

In his typically forthright fashion, Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini agreed that this may not have been the best course of action.

“This was the dumbest thing they could’ve done. Those who imposed the rules are incompetent and should be sent packing.

“When you change the regulations halfway through, it shows that you are incompetent. Instead of sorting things out, we just make things worse.

“It’s not as if we lost at the World Cup because club sides had two non-EU players instead of one. Whoever thought this up should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.