Serie A Season 2014-15

After the BPL I like Serie A best. I'm hoping for Palermo to make some noise and avoid relegation; I've yet to really find a "big club" to support and cheer for. Maybe if Ibra returns to Seria A.

SrilankanBlue said:
Poor bastard

@goal_intl 4m
Fiorentina and Italy striker @GiuseppeRossi22 ruled out for five months after renewed knee injury.
Disappointing, very talented player

Great minute of football there. Milan took the lead away at Parma and almost immediately concede an equalizer.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Torres playing?
No, injured himself in yesterday's training session. Didn't even make the bench so is watching from the stands. Will be interesting to see how he gets on out there. I have always said he is one of the best strikers I have seen in the premier league but something isn't right. The pace of the Italian will surely be more suitable for him these days.

Great game this. Milan were 3-2 up but down to ten men when big NDJ tackled on the halfway line and ran all the way to slot home and make it 4-2. Par,a have just got one back so it's 4-3 to Milan with 15 minutes left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.