Serie A Thread - 2023/24

You know I try and avoid Roma games because of Mourinho. Be honest, is the game a good watch despite the goals?
I turned it on to see the Candreva strike, was watching West Ham prior to that. Now Roma are losing I'll stick with it!

Will be interesting to see if Chiesa…

Never mind, he just scored.

Was going to say, going to see if he’s recovered properly since his injury last season

From the opening weekend so far, I’ve been impressed by Atalanta’s additions to its firepower, Dumfries at Internazionale still grafts like two players, Belotti‘s scoring for Roma (he looks more like the Belotti of Torino and came close to a hat trick), the timelessness of Candreva, Lecce’s spirit, and Napoli’s shirt: simple but elegant. Less impressive was Genoa’s defending. It’ll be another long season at the bottom for il Grifone if they don’t improve on that. Juventus looked like a team with a point to prove, but talking of points, it’s notable that the Roman clubs have both dropped some already, in games they might have expected to win, which could hint at another season of inconsistency. With the exception of Fiorentina, the table at the top already looks familiar.

In Serie B, Palermo, part of the CFG, could only draw away at Bari, but there were wins for Parma, Venezia, and Sampdoria. Sad to see Brescia now down in Serie C, unless you support Atalanta, I guess.

Just realised that 4 players in the Milan team have played for Chelsea. Just saw the line-up and I’m like, I’m sure Milan can get more players from Chelsea since they have a shedload

Pulisic just scored a cracking shot, assisted by Giroud.

Pulisic had the pre-assist for Giroud’s goal earlier. Looks like he’ll be a good player for Milan if he can stay fit

Bologna could play all night and not score, just not quite fast enough with the thought processes in the final ball. Always one touch too many or taking too long to actually shoot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.