Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Why I’m not so bullish for the FA Cup. Quietly confident but erring on the side of caution
Oh yeah, head down, keep quiet with any rags this week, apart from saying stuff like “Well, we lost to Wigan in the cup final, which shows a minnow can have its day”.

Oh yeah, head down, keep quiet with any rags this week, apart from saying stuff like “Well, we lost to Wigan in the cup final, which shows a minnow can have its day”.
Same rebuttal I use but no rags in sight for me this week. Hoping it passes quietly

Inter Milan, the champions have been taken over by the yank money lenders.
Apparently 'Oaktree' lent a company called Suning the money to buy the club but they've defaulted on payments.

Watch this space, they may look to sell as they certainly won't invest.

Good game. Deserved goal for Cagliari. 1-1 now. Momentum with them. Fiorentina on the back foot. Have been since the start of the second half

Official in the game had a mare. A great game ruined by some poor decisions. Fiorentina take the 3 points after ref played 7 mins after added time. Game ended 3-2 to Fiorentina.

Palermo lost at home to Venezia (0-1) on Monday and now travel north to play the return leg tomorrow. Likely the end of the road for the season but progress made. Nearly 33,000 at the game on Monday so we need to get them up in Serie A. What a fantastic place to send loanees.

Palermo lost at home to Venezia (0-1) on Monday and now travel north to play the return leg tomorrow. Likely the end of the road for the season but progress made. Nearly 33,000 at the game on Monday so we need to get them up in Serie A. What a fantastic place to send loanees.
Like Kalvin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.