Serie A Thread | 2024/25

Parma playing well so far. Still 1-0 up, and a beautiful run by Coulibaly. Could’ve been something special if it ended with a shot at goal.

Parma have been sublime. Could’ve and should be 2 up at least!
Now that 'one football' have pushed 'discovery' out of most Serie A I am in mourning. My Saturday evenings of watching Italian football (and all the other days I spent doing the same) have been ruined. I am not a happy chappy.

Now that 'one football' have pushed 'discovery' out of most Serie A I am in mourning. My Saturday evenings of watching Italian football (and all the other days I spent doing the same) have been ruined. I am not a happy chappy.
Mate, when I checked my discovery app, I thought I was losing it. I’m getting rid of the sim package that I had that gave me that.

It’s not really worth it. I watch the ufc and such but so many things are gone.

I now have to use my ‘sources’ for Serie A games but it feels like something is missing.

Oh, also, you can still watch Serie A on discovery but I think it’s just one match and you’re never sure which one. I watched the Gonoa v Inter last week but that was the only game they showed for the whole opening weekend

They’re on there and it won’t mirror to my tv for whatever reason.
Ahh, some services prevent that from working so you pay some extra for that option. No clue if that’s the case for them.

I found a way around casting and such ages ago. I have a 4K dock and connect to my tablet and tv. Bypasses all that nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.