Serie A Thread | 2024/25

Yeah. It’s all fragmented here and there. Wish I could find a foreign service that had everything. I’d pay expeditiously.

I have some friends in SA, and they get to watch the lot on Supersport.
Not the same as watching on tv, but open a Bet 365 account, have a bet on Italian games you can watch live. Dont know if thats a help.

Mate, when I checked my discovery app, I thought I was losing it. I’m getting rid of the sim package that I had that gave me that.

It’s not really worth it. I watch the ufc and such but so many things are gone.

I now have to use my ‘sources’ for Serie A games but it feels like something is missing.
Yes I agree. It's a package linked to my phone with a couple of other things. I really miss my Series A.

Didn’t realise Ché Adams went to Torino. Just scored on his debut. Some of the players from the UK have done well for themselves going to Serie A. Just gave Torino the lead - 2-1.

Didn’t realise Ché Adams went to Torino. Just scored on his debut. Some of the players from the UK have done well for themselves going to Serie A. Just gave Torino the lead - 2-1.
Italy stealing the Scottish side slowly. Isn’t Billy Gilmour linked to Napoli too, or is that off with McTominay’s transfer there?

Italy stealing the Scottish side slowly. Isn’t Billy Gilmour linked to Napoli too, or is that off with McTominay’s transfer there?
No clue. I don’t really keep in touch with transfers much. Even City’s.

I just like the fact that some British lads have gone abroad to learn a different way and style of football. It’s helped a few. They can also play outside of the massive spotlight that’s the PL.

It’s why if KP can, he should go aboard. It may really do him some good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.