Serious Question (Dave, Bernardo and KDB)

Are we better with both David and Bernardo playing than with David and Kevin?
I know Kevin has been injured and, when he plays, he gives us more pace and some incredible passing, shooting and running with the ball, but Bernardo keeps the ball better and with David and Bernardo playing keep ball in the centre, the opposition don't get a sniff.
I guess what I'm trying to say is that Betnardo has serriously stepped up to the plate this season and is on fire - so we haven't missed Kevin at all!
We would’ve scored more on the counter had Kevin been playing. He gives us the cutting edge that Bernardo and dare I say even David can’t provide.

KdB is the best of the three in carrying the ball from the back and that occasional ground ball far distance through ball. KdB also presses like crazy he has twice the engine than others when pressing.

Bernado is very good at close control and getting out from tight spaces and angles, partly to do with his pint size as well because he is nimble and slippery, as how he was when against us with Monaco.

No words to describe David apart from magic, he does the simple things that matter most.

David will get rotated with bernardo to save the magicians legs, imagine a fresh david silva coming on with 25 minutes to go after being given the run around by bernardo for 70 minutes

David will get rotated with bernardo to save the magicians legs, imagine a fresh david silva coming on with 25 minutes to go after being given the run around by bernardo for 70 minutes
Nothing wrong with Dave's legs that I've seen so far this season, in terms of minutes played I imagine he's near the top of the outfield players for the Prem and CL matches.

Nothing wrong with Dave's legs that I've seen so far this season, in terms of minutes played I imagine he's near the top of the outfield players for the Prem and CL matches.
Agreed but as the season goes on rotating KDB silva and silva will keep them all fresh and buzzing with no drop off in quality

I would say Silva is like a fine wine, he gets better the longer he stays. Zabaleta made the point that as long as he has his footballing brain he can still play at the top level. He looks like he has more of a goal threat this season I can see this being his best ever goal tally.

We can play all three because Kevin is comfortable in defensive mid, wide right, wide left, as well as number 8 or 10. Bernardo can also play all these positions. They are all world class. What a problem to have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.