Seriously what is the point of it all.

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
Today I have seen a good man that i have known for 30+ years die after a massive stroke,
Yesterday I was told that a lad I worked with topped himself at week end.
Last Friday i was told my younger cousin has 2 weeks to live after being diagnosed with late stage 4 stomach cancer.
All good people who have been dealt a shitty hand in life,when you consider that most of us will spend the majority of our lives working and struggling week to week in the hope of having 5-10 years of retirement on a shitty pension it makes me question what the point is of it all.

And we are the lucky ones because we were spat out in England, god forbid that we were born in some famine riddled third world country.

Today I have seen a good man that i have known for 30+ years die after a massive stroke,
Last Friday i was told my younger cousin has 2 weeks to live after being diagnosed with late stage 4 stomach cancer.
All good people who have been dealt a shitty hand in life,when you consider that most of us will spend the majority of our lives working and struggling week to week in the hope of having 5-10 years of retirement on a shitty pension it makes me question what the point is of it all.

And we are the lucky ones because we were spat out in England, god forbid that we were born in some famine riddled third world country.

So sorry for your bad news of late mate. Life sucks at times.

Or even worse, Liverpool.

I suppose we all find our own point of what it is all about.

Me, it is family. My close family more so. That is my wife, 2 kids, mum and mum in law.

Work is a drag as are the bills and the need to conform but I dont see that changing in my lifetime.

At times I know I go on downers, cannot be arsed mixing or communicating but these are few and far between, most of the time I ok so I do that with the people close to me.

City also play a major part in my life, the match, the travel and the social side.

Bad times @abu13 and all those things are hard to take but also sadly they are the point in a way. You never know what's coming, make the most of it and try to enjoy small moments.

We think that UEFA, the media and refs are unfair but life itself is totally indiscriminate inthe way it treats good or bad people.
Nothing fair about life, the only certainty in life is death and taxation.

Sorry to hear also , you can only be a good person to those around you. Life has its good moments, so however bad things seem - it’s worth sticking around.

There is no point, just not to be a shit with other people. Trying to find meaning in all the crap things that happen will drive you crazy, it’s just bad luck pure and simple.

Sorry for your losses mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.