Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

tazmancblue

Guys,
This may or may not work BUT:-

I propose that at 24minutes into the game everyone grabs their red and black scarves etc and do the Poznan, the whole 4500 of us....I know we do it after goals, but this one should be specifically for Neil.

I propose e-mailing the club to advise them and also ESPN to see if they can publicise it when it happens, so it needs entire involvement.

Your thoughts please? I think if Bluemoon agree to it we can arrange it at the ground.

Bongo Joe said:
Good idea and maybe instead of arms round shoulders everyone can hold their scarf out behind their back. Just a sea of red and black jumping up and down would look amazing.

Edit:- Great idea as well

Re: Set time Poznan for Neil Young

I won't be there (Christmas and New Year money hangover's) but this would look quality and show Nelly and his family just how much he means to all generations of City fans

Good idea and maybe instead of arms round shoulders everyone can hold their scarf out behind their back. Just a sea of red and black jumping up and down would look amazing.

I'm up for that. On way out soon to try and find a Red & Black Scarf.

Great idea! I'm there tomorrow and I'll be up for doing this!

i am up for that i would look amazing cant wait to do it now :) haha hopefully word spreds and getting us all to do it

Mention it to everyone around you at the start of the game as it probably won't work if only you start it

A fantastic idea and I hope it works but how do you get that message to the 4000+ who will be attending.

Perhaps at the 30 minute stroke enough people will do it and sing something like ''Poznan for Nelly'' the idea will quickly spread amongst those fortunate enough to have a ticket for this game.

In fact why wait for 30 minutes, I guess most will be inside before the kick off so why not start the message then. I imagine there wil be queues waiting to get in so another good time to get the ball rolling.

Alex the Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.