Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

Re: Set time Poznan for Neil Young

Can people post it on Facebook and any other forums they may have access to please (not advertising other forums but this is for something special).

Have e-mailed the club as well now.

This is a great idea.

A thought. Neil Young scored the winning goal in the 1969 FA Cup Final against Leicester in the 24th minute. How about we do it then? - even more poignant?

tazmancblue said:
Guys,
This may or may not work BUT:-

I propose that at 30 minutes into the game everyone grabs their red and black scarves etc and do the Poznan, the whole 4500 of us....I know we do it after goals, but this one should be specifically for Neil.

I propose e-mailing the club to advise them and also ESPN to see if they can publicise it when it happens, so it needs entire involvement.

Your thoughts please? I think if Bluemoon agree to it we can arrange it at the ground.

Bongo Joe said:
Good idea and maybe instead of arms round shoulders everyone can hold their scarf out behind their back. Just a sea of red and black jumping up and down would look amazing.

Edit:- Great idea as well
I have Pm'd you with some ideas I used when I arranged the Ticker tape at City which should help you get all 4700 knowing about it. Good Luck

kbb said:
This is a great idea.

A thought. Neil Young scored the winning goal in the 1969 FA Cup Final against Leicester in the 24th minute. How about we do it then? - even more poignant?

this. it would be quality

I shall bump this all day.

Can anyone travelling on coaches, minibuses, trains, please pass this round, preferably by printing a quick note and passing it round.

Outside the ground, tell people in the queues, tell peoples in pubs and on concourses.

Please lets make this work.

Peter Grant said:
We going with 24 (Neil Young goal time against Leicester as mentioned above) or 30 minutes in as per OP?

Lets do 24!!!!

Mod's Can we make this a sticky for today, lets keep this at the top today.

If anyone is on a coach tomorrow take 2 mins to stand up and let everyone on the coach know this is going to happen at 24mins.

I am not even going 'no ticket' ;( but will spread the word as much as can for you today.

24MINS 24 MINS 24MINS 24 MINS 24 MINS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.