Setanta Sports News

kbb

Staying away tonight so not got usual Sky - got the dubious pleasure of watching Setanta Sports News ch 418 - what a load of amateurish crap

2 presenters - the female has so far mispronounced at least 6 teams names and clearly knows nothing (Hereford are Hertfordshire, Peterborough are Petersboro etc)

Graham Roberts trying to watch and give expert advice on 3 games at once

2 fans watching the WBA Arsenal game a la Fanzone and look bored stupid

The whole thing is quite comical - tune in and boost their viewing figures

gets better

Tranmere are now Tanmere - Falkirk mispronounced - its still 0-0 at Northampton (despite the fact that its been abandoned - and they haven't noticed yet!!!)

the sooner these Irish jokers go bust and get out of football (and other sports ) the better

alib said:
the sooner these Irish jokers go bust and get out of football (and other sports ) the better
ESPN are in negotiation to take over, they want to take on sky and see this as a way to do it.

Setanta Sprts News was set up under pressure from Virgin Media having lost Sky Sports News off their network. Now Virgin have kissed and made up with Sky, this channel serves no purpose

The station is truly dire.
Like many when Sky had thier dispute with Virgin, its all i had to watch.
So many comical errors on it though.

I remember when England played one of the former Soviet Nations and they advertised wrong one.
They have this cring worthy item every day where the go for a break, but just before they announce its someones birthday and guess who. Then after they come bacl they talk about if for 5 mins. Who gives a flying F@@k.

Ant best of all, they are so slow at updating scores. I read the scores one night at around 10.30, thought many games had finished nil nil. Went to bed. Next day in wrok found out real scores.

Thank god i have sky sports news back. Dont think ive watched Sentanta since.

lee

If it weren't for Setanta I would get 1-2 City games a year, with it I miss 1-2 City games all year. I fucking love them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.