Settle an argument - Is Hughes doing a crap job or not?

Pam, if we use your argument, then Sven was also shite. His most expensive signing (Bianchi) never got a chance under him and was shipped off to Italy...to be replaced by...Benjani and Caceido. His tactics were pretty but ineffective most of the time. His team selections at times were baffling. And from January onwards, when it was clear things were not right, he had no idea on how to change it...

Anyway, to answer your question. Yes, Hughes is doing a crap job with some mitigating circumstances...

Yes he is but I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until he's got 11 players of his own. His signings are excellent in the main and that's the only thing he appears to be getting right. Therefore given the chance to get a few more of these type of players in he can only get better can't he?

As for 'nothing players' they're still better than what we have to take us to the next level. When we're at the next level we can then go for top-drawer players coz at the moment they're all telling us to fuck off.

Pam, you are talking a lot of sense :-) MH has indeed been utter shite! No point getting rid now though, just have to wait until the end of the season & hope like hell that the useless twunt hasn't got us relegated.

Challenger1978 said:
Pam said:
Am arguing with my dad as we speak. I say Hughes has been shit. Shit in his team selections, shit in his man management and he still wants to buy nothing players. Dad says this is shite talk.
Hughes crap so far, yes or no?

Tell him to look at the league table and remember the guy has spent nearly £100,000,000. If he can't figure it out from that theres no hope.
go on then, wheres your 100m that he's spent?

Challenger1978 said:
Tell him to look at the league table and remember the guy has spent nearly £100,000,000. If he can't figure it out from that theres no hope.

100million? your right, there is no hope.

No...

For me he needs more time.
Every club he has managed, have all started poorly, and then got better.

de niro said:
Challenger1978 said:

According to ssn at the beginning of the season they had city as the top spenders and down as spending around 84 million add on the 12 million for Bridge and thats nearly £100,000,000.

Challenger1978 said:
de niro said:

According to ssn at the beginning of the season they had city as the top spenders and down as spending around 84 million add on the 12 million for Bridge and thats nearly £100,000,000.
i've got.
9m swp
5m zab
6m vinny.
5m tbh.
i make that 25m.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.