Seven Trophies to fight for Next Season 2023/24 | Poll

Which of the seven will we win in 2023/24?

• Community Shield

Votes: 104 54.2%
  • UEFA Super Cup

Votes: 162 84.4%
  • FIFA Club World Cup

Votes: 154 80.2%
  • League Cup

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • FA Cup

Votes: 70 36.5%
  • Premier League

Votes: 170 88.5%
  • Champions League

Votes: 114 59.4%

• Total voters
A lot will depend on decisions by Gundo & Bernie. Also how Kev recovers from his injury.
Pep will have to keep the squad from resting on their laurels and keep them hungry for more success next season.

Nevermind the trophies I want us to see us score a goal at Spursy's new stadium (and perhaps get the 3 points). Beating Brentford twice and Forest away. On another note I don't think we'll win the Champions League again (the final has probably taken its toll on the lads) and both of the domestic cups. League and the Uefa Super Cup and Fifa World Club Cup is achievable. Final edit we can still do either FA Cup or Carabao Cup but not both

Last edited:
I just posted in the match thread, i would like us to win the Community Shield, Super Cup, World Club Championship and League Cup next season, so we would be the holders of every club competition in the world, all at once!

I do think we'll win the Champions League again, winning back to back would be so nice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.