Seven Trophies to fight for Next Season 2023/24 | Poll

Which of the seven will we win in 2023/24?

• Community Shield

Votes: 104 54.2%
  • UEFA Super Cup

Votes: 162 84.4%
  • FIFA Club World Cup

Votes: 154 80.2%
  • League Cup

Votes: 85 44.3%
  • FA Cup

Votes: 70 36.5%
  • Premier League

Votes: 170 88.5%
  • Champions League

Votes: 114 59.4%

• Total voters
Don’t regard the Community Shield or the UEFA/FIFA super cup things as trophies. Hope we challenge strongly for everything else but wouldn’t be a huge surprise or disappointment if we saw a slight drop off after the crazy intensity of the last few months and finished up with nothing.

I would love the PL for 4 in a row, and the CL, because it is an elite trophy. My pick of the rest would be the League Cup, feels like it should always be ours.

Unpopular opinion, but it would be very nice to win the Community Shield, Super Cup and World Club Championship as well. Glorified friendlies, perhaps, however the entry criteria is pretty high!

For both the CS and SC it's a case of winning one game each to add another major honour, for the WCC think it's 2. I think that's a decent return.

Of course going far in CL, FA Cup and LC depends on luck with opposition, injury etc, but it was brilliant winning two of those this season.

Next season will be a huge challenge.

The players have gone from a mentally & physically intense season of 61 games straight into a meaningless international series.

Next season, if we remain successful, could see 67 games !!

We need to keep Gundog and Bernardo and add a further four fresh , experienced players.

We need to stay in touch through the autumn and winter and aim for a decisive push from March.

Next season will be a huge challenge.

The players have gone from a mentally & physically intense season of 61 games straight into a meaningless international series.

Next season, if we remain successful, could see 67 games !!

We need to keep Gundog and Bernardo and add a further four fresh , experienced players.

We need to stay in touch through the autumn and winter and aim for a decisive push from March.
Tend to agree. Don’t really like all this “how many trophies will we win” business.

Won't be surprised if we don't win the PL next season. Will be happy with top 4. Controversial I know, but have to manage expectations carefully next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.