Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

2 of us booked on 3rd stansted to seville, returning by madrid on the 5th, £65 each, bargain. staying in gran hotel lar and doing Real Madrid stadium tour on the wed afternoon. cant wait. just need tickets now. Not season ticket holder so worried that wont get two.

Also staying in same hotel, also flying from Stansted on the 3rd and also from York! Though this change of flight time has fucked me off, either means a ridiculously early start (would have to leave York at 3am ish?) or heading down to Stansted the night before and staying at an airport hotel, which eats into the beer tokens budget!

How you getting down to Stansted? Assume you are also on the same Ryanair flight that was due to leave at lunchtime and is now 8am, twatting company.

Also staying in same hotel, also flying from Stansted on the 3rd and also from York! Though this change of flight time has fucked me off, either means a ridiculously early start (would have to leave York at 3am ish?) or heading down to Stansted the night before and staying at an airport hotel, which eats into the beer tokens budget!

How you getting down to Stansted? Assume you are also on the same Ryanair flight that was due to leave at lunchtime and is now 8am, twatting company.

Dont mind the earlier flight, more time in seville. Didnt realise the time had changed to 0800 from later, thought it was always 0800. we are travelling down by car. How are you getting back from seville.

Dont mind the earlier flight, more time in seville. Didnt realise the time had changed to 0800 from later, thought it was always 0800. we are travelling down by car. How are you getting back from seville.

We fly back to Stansted on the Weds the day after the game. Booked it pronto when all was confirmed so was only 86 return for the flights. Yeah the 8am flight was supposed to leave at 12.25, but I guess Ryanair have sniffed out a money making scheme by bringing the flight forward, as it was still only £44 one way as of yesterday. Guess the people who might have been put off by the quick turnaround time between landing and the match now might be enticed with the change as it lands in Seville before lunchtime.

Can't wait for the 3am start on Tuesday 3rd Nov ;)

BTW, we're on at the Bay Horse tomorrow.

1200 will be terrible! I'll never get one... What can be said for going over for the journey and watching it in a bar somewhere? Damn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.