Sevilla (A) DIY Travel/Accomodation thread

On the 09.00 Ryanair flight from Manchester to Malaga on the Tuesday of the game.
hst from Malaga to Sevilla, where I have booked into hotel h10 Corregidor boutique for 1 night
get up the next day after the match and get on the hst back to Malaga.then a taxi from the train station to benalmadena where I have booked into hotel best siroco for the night, on the alcohol for the rest of the day then on Thursday get up dos around for a bit and get a taxi back to Malaga airport and catching the 13.35 flight back to manchester

Im on that flight,how are you getting to Seville....only train I can see is 2.10pm which will be difficult to get if we arrive at 1pm......think I am looking at the wrong screen or site!

Edit: Blue Punter has sent me a fantastic link,plenty of trains so worry over,still good to meet up with Blues on my flight

Last edited:
2rgdjx4.png

Looking like a high of 25 next Tuesday.

You will be ok wearing your colours.
I went to all the Sevilla Europa league home games last season and go to most of the liga games, the bars around the ground are always full of both sets of fans without a bit of bother.
Don't do owt daft and you will be fine, enjoy Sevilla it's a great city.

Good job the game's not this Tuesday, it's going to pi$$ it down all week

You will be ok wearing your colours.
I went to all the Sevilla Europa league home games last season and go to most of the liga games, the bars around the ground are always full of both sets of fans without a bit of bother.
Don't do owt daft and you will be fine, enjoy Sevilla it's a great city.

Good job the game's not this Tuesday, it's going to pi$$ it down all week
Wheres the best place for a drink

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.